The Poker Mindset
The Poker Mindset, essential attitudes for poker success by Ian Taylor & Matthew Hilger
Poker is a fun game, but it is even more fun when you win. The Poker Mindset may be the most valuable poker book you will ever read. Embrace its concept and you can overcome the unseen obstacles that are limiting your success at the table.
When you make the Poker Mindset your mindset, you will take control of your game and walk away a winner.
The Poker Mindset
What "secret" separates top poker players from poker wannabes?
Is it zen-like mind-reading skills, a computer-like brain or thousands of hours of play? No. It is a series of established approaches and behaviors that enables these experts to bring their "A" game to the table session after session, regardless of short-term results.
In this groundbreaking book, Taylor and Hilger lay bare the secrets of the Poker Mindset: seven core attitudes and concepts that ensure you have the optimal emotional, psychological, and behavioral framework for playing superior poker.
The Poker Mindset deeply explores vital topics that most poker books only touch upon:
- Tilt: What it really is, why and when you are most prone to it, and how you can avoid it.
- Bankroll: A complete examination of bankroll management from a technical, but more importantly, from a psychological and emotional viewpoint.
- Opponents: How to determine you competitors' mental and emotional processes so that you can dominate, outthink and outplay them.
- Downswings: Every poker player experiences them, but you will truly understand and be armed against low ebbs when they occur.
- Bad Beats: The poker Mindset will enable you to overcome the trauma of bad beats and losing big pots.
|Written jointly with||Ian Taylor|
|Language||Written in English|
|Difficult Level||For experts|
Do you have a question about this product or need help with making your order online at PokerShop.nl?
Please call +31 40 230 1256 and get helped by one of our expert at our customer service during our office hours, send a WhatsApp message to +31 6 38 14 53 14 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we guarantee you a quick response.